James W. Hastings
Edmonton, Alberta, CA • 3:02 PM Local Time
About James W. Hastings
I have a pretty wide range, but I naturally land in a baritone register. My voice can have some rasp to it if you want to tell your customers with authority why they need your services, or an upbeat, clean sound to get them excited for the fun you can offer them. Whatever your needs, I can give you the sound that will fulfill them.Read More
I record and process my voiceovers in-house, so you can just drop them into your projects and go. My home studio is acoustically treated, and I have a booth set up to keep any noise to an absolute minimum. If you want to direct me in the booth, I can patch you in with SourceConnect, a google hangout, or just over the phone.Read More
I’m still a relatively fresh face in the world of voice over, but I regularly appear on a podcast, and I have lent my voice to quite a few sketch comedy shorts, commercials, and training videos. I have a home studio with excellent acoustic treatment, and I am ready to give your projects the sound that they need.Read More
Cinema Wagon Quik and Slow Comedy ShowRead More
How do I work with James W. Hastings?
You can start working with James W. Hastings in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James W. Hastings to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James W. Hastings' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James W. Hastings and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James W. Hastings?
Payment to James W. Hastings is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James W. Hastings' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James W. Hastings in just a couple of clicks.