About Janice Culver
I have taken voiceover training at the Actors Studio in Chicago with Doug Voucher and Jeff Lupetin. Currently, working as a marketing executive for WLTH AM 1370 and radio host of Spotlight on Business. I write commercial copy and do commercials for the radio station. I am a commercial talent for Lily's Talent Agency, Chicago, IL., just completing a role of 'Delphina' in her first feature film 'The UnMiracle' due out in early 2015, a Survior in the feature film "Embers" also due out in 2015.Read More
I have access to a full service recording studio with Sam Baker Studio, WLTH 1370 Studios, in Gary, IN
I have written, produce, and recorded radio commericials. Hosted radio broadcast 'The Gospel Legends' produced by Malaco Records on Sunday afternoons. Hosted Spotlight on Business on WLTH 1370, and Spotlight on Life on WGVE 88.7 FM.Read More
Heaven Sent Bakery
Jaimaican Jerk Chicken
Chateau Banquet Hall
Qwik Cash Tax Preparers
Calumet College of St. Joseph B.S
Actors Studios of Chicago
Northern Baptist Seminary
I have a growing listening audience. I consider my voice as sultry African American. I have a great fan base.WLTH 1370 AM Radio
How do I work with Janice Culver?
You can start working with Janice Culver in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Janice Culver to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Janice Culver's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Janice Culver and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Janice Culver?
Payment to Janice Culver is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Janice Culver's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Janice Culver in just a couple of clicks.