About Jan Rabson
Jan's experience includes several dozen national, and over a thousand regional and local spots for radio and TV. His reads can be everything from wry/raised eyebrow to mid range, quirky, or acerbic. His voice print is in the 40's to 60's - conversational. A veteran comedy writer, including the Dick Orkin Radio Ranch, Jan's comedy improv skills can help compliment your copy. __________________________ Male Character Voices: Hundreds of voices in all dialects, accents, and ages. Celebrity voice matching.Read More
We will provide you with same or next day delivery of your WAV, MP3 or AIF format by FTP, e-mail, or courier.
You can direct the session with PHONE PATCH. (We can provide ISDN for an additional cost).
We can provide full production and/or writing services for additional fee.
Almost 40 years.Read More
B.A. from L.I.U.
Acting classes with Mira Ristova; Darryl Hickman; Loraine Tuttle.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
BIG TALK MEDIA
How do I work with Jan Rabson?
You can start working with Jan Rabson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jan Rabson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jan Rabson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jan Rabson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jan Rabson?
Payment to Jan Rabson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jan Rabson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jan Rabson in just a couple of clicks.