Bakewell, Derbyshire, GB • 12:17 AM Local Time
About Jay Taylor
I was born in Manchester but travelled extensively as a child and hence have a fairly neutral English accent which retains a Northern influence (e.g. love = 'luv' instead of 'lav'!). I can provide most British accents, and also mimic several others such as Australian, American...
If you would like to know more about me, please visit my website at (Website hidden)
I have more than 20 years' experience as a vocalist, guitarist and songwriter, both performing live and in the studio. A one-time International Telephone Operator for BT for almost 10 years, and an experienced stage theatrical performer with Guildhall qualifications, I am fairly 'new' to voice over work but eager to get started!Read More
'A' Level Theatre Arts including performance
Guildhall Speech and Drama Grade 4a and 6, with Honours and Distinction respectively.
How do I work with Jay Taylor?
You can start working with Jay Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jay Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jay Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jay Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jay Taylor?
Payment to Jay Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jay Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jay Taylor in just a couple of clicks.