About Jenna Sharpe
Jenna is a talented and versatile voice over with amazing vocal range and energy. With a haunting, crystal clear voice and distinctive British accent Jenna can be heard in various commercials, pod casts, radio plays, animations and video games and is often compared to a young Joanna Lumley or Keeley Hawes (and occasionally Lara Croft or Daenerys from Game of Thrones!)
Her voice acting in award winning indie game Aquaria received excellent reviews from fans and critics alike who appreciated her emotional portrayal of the game's lonely protagonist Naija. She also sang the game's theme 'Lost to the Waves' and ending theme 'Fear the Dark' (available to listen to below)
Jenna's impressive range and vocal clarity can be heard in a masterful reading of horror audio book 'Old Ways' written by Dan Dworkin (Producer of Criminal Minds, Revenge, The Event and Cold Case).
Over 10 years in the industryRead More
Nokia, Intuit, Nintendo, The Economist, GSK, Price Waterhouse Cooper , Barclays Bank and the NHS, to name but a few!Read More
How do I work with Jenna Sharpe?
You can start working with Jenna Sharpe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jenna Sharpe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jenna Sharpe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jenna Sharpe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jenna Sharpe?
Payment to Jenna Sharpe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jenna Sharpe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jenna Sharpe in just a couple of clicks.