About Jennifer Yarbrough
A native of the Southern United States, my natural voice has a slight southern American accent with a Midwestern twist. Through being highly involved in high school theater for three years as well as a member of the International Thespian Society, I can speak with a non-descript American accent. I am currently learning many different accents, if you have a specific request just ask! After college, I worked in sales in different regions of the United States, including Atlanta and Los Angeles, in outside and inside sales where I used only my voice to successfully sell products and maintain relationships with my clients, most who never met me in person.Read More
I was highly involved in high school theater for three years and was a member of the International Thespian Society. After college I worked in sales, outside and inside sales, using only my voice to sell products and maintain relationships with my clients. I am currently learning many different accents, if you have a specific request just ask!Read More
BS Commerce & Business Administration, The University of AlabamaRead More
How do I work with Jennifer Yarbrough?
You can start working with Jennifer Yarbrough in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jennifer Yarbrough to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jennifer Yarbrough's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jennifer Yarbrough and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jennifer Yarbrough?
Payment to Jennifer Yarbrough is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jennifer Yarbrough's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jennifer Yarbrough in just a couple of clicks.