About Jess Marroquín
Hello, my name is Jess. I am a translator and an English teacher born in Mexico City but with a lot of English practice and experience. I have some knowledge of the Italian, Japanese, and French language, too.
Youthful, Believable, Professional, Confident, Informative, Animated, Conversational, Cool, Natural, Educational, Upbeat, Genuine, Caring, Narrator, Knowledgable, Calming, High Energy, Amusing, Storyteller, Motivational, Characters, Endearing, Hip, Gentle, Sweet, Warm, Friendly, Cartoons, Sincere.Read More
Have participated in several media campaigns in Mexico City and on the web.Read More
Gobierno del Estado de San Luis Potosi
6 Teen pop
Television por cable
English teacher and translator.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Voices.com (Jennifer Strom)
Quick and accurate. Really good to work with
did a good job.
Jennifer Strom for Job #133397 Voices.comVoices.com
Dominic DelDebbio for Job #114666IVR company
Quick and accurate. Really good to work with, thanks!
How do I work with Jess Marroquín?
You can start working with Jess Marroquín in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jess Marroquín to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jess Marroquín's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jess Marroquín and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jess Marroquín?
Payment to Jess Marroquín is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jess Marroquín's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jess Marroquín in just a couple of clicks.