About Jhevoi Melville
My voice can be described as a great public speaking voice. I speak with clarity and know how to project my voice with expression. I usually conduct presentations at schools, forums and at my local church. I know how to use my voice to fit with various activities such as a narration for a play/skit, reciting a poem, or reading a children's story. My voice range and pitch are moderate, I speak with confidence no mumbling.Read More
I have worked as a Narrator for a number of skits at my local church. I have used my voice for a number of presentations at my local University. I hosted a mini program at my local University Media group.Read More
Northern Caribbean University (Jamaica)Read More
How do I work with Jhevoi Melville?
You can start working with Jhevoi Melville in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jhevoi Melville to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jhevoi Melville's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jhevoi Melville and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jhevoi Melville?
Payment to Jhevoi Melville is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jhevoi Melville's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jhevoi Melville in just a couple of clicks.