About Jim Westcott
Can be warm, friendly, caring,comical,serious, young to middle age adult and character voices. Have interest in doing Radio-Television voice tracks, CartoonVt's,Educational,Documentaries,Business,Internet, Podcasting and Movie Trailers.Read More
We produce broadcast commercials for Radio,Television and the Internet as well as narrative tracks.Read More
Began Radio Broadcasting career in 1963 to 1985
Radio Broadcast Technician-
Voice of America, Washington DC 1985 to 2005
Owner, operator of Westcott Broadcasting Services, Hermitage, Tennessee.
Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee.
Sci-Fi writer D.L. Smith
Mid-South Electronics Institute, Nashville, Tn
REI (Radio Engineering Institute), Fredricksburg, Va
The Actors School, Nashville,Tn
A Waco,Texas Live365 Internet radio station.Softrockoldies.com
I provided Imaging work for the owner, Jerry Ellis.
Providing voice over services for in-store announcments.Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee
Did website book trailer style promotion for his current book "Omicron Crisis"- Adventures from Alpha Centauri.Science Fiction Author- D.L. Smith
How do I work with Jim Westcott?
You can start working with Jim Westcott in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Westcott to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Westcott's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Westcott and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Westcott?
Payment to Jim Westcott is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Westcott's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Westcott in just a couple of clicks.