About Jim Freligh
Neighbor, Regular Guy, Cranky, Wise Guy, Smart ass, Fatherly, Satirical, Genuine, Narrator, Creepy, Annoying, Friendly, Mr Game ShowRead More
I always want to know what the client wants to achieve, what their business is, who is it marketed to, what drives it. I'm basically the spokesperson and the Pitch Voice of the projects I take on. Being a Voice Artist and a Musician, I always find ways to be creative.Read More
Created, wrote and produced The Iron Tech intro for CSA's Iron Tech Contest. Guitarist/ Bassist/ Vox for Los Angeles' own L.A. Drivers Rock Band.Read More
CSA, Hut 190, Stark Sound, Elephant GamesRead More
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Workshops,
Charlie Adler Workshop,
Voice Actor Network Workshops
Dave Sabastian Williams workshops
Improv with Stephen Tobowlovsky
Slow...Children at Play Improv
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
2 people said Jim was a professional inside and outside the studio.
High quality as usual. Thank you!
It's a pleasure to work! High quality, fast delivery, good communication. Keep it up!
Jim did a fantastic job providing a quick turnaround on a rush project.Stark Sound
How do I work with Jim Freligh?
You can start working with Jim Freligh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Freligh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Freligh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Freligh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Freligh?
Payment to Jim Freligh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Freligh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Freligh in just a couple of clicks.