Los Angeles / Orange County, California, US
About James McKeon
Experienced broadcasting voice talent, programming and management. Additionally, a lengthy career in music industry. Easy to work with, fast turnaround, flexible and appreciative! Most of all, let's have fun and get it done right and fast.Read More
Voiceover, Audio Editing, Writing and Copyediting.Read More
From startup to large corporation to boutique self employment. Major market talent with programming, voice and management success. Music industry high level promotion and marketing management as well. Extensive knowledge of broadcasting software systems including DAW, Musicmaster and AudioVault.Read More
KAOI Group & Client ListRead More
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester MA
University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit MI
University of Detroit High School, Detroit MI
St. Ignatius High School, Cleveland OH
"He is our company's go-to for voicework, commercial and promotional, including station branding. He also trains and hires other voice talent for our overall operation. His work is topnotch, timely and always meets our needs. "Visionary Entertainment, Inc.
How do I work with James McKeon?
You can start working with James McKeon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James McKeon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James McKeon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James McKeon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James McKeon?
Payment to James McKeon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James McKeon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James McKeon in just a couple of clicks.