St. Cloud, Minnesota, US • 1:59 PM Local Time
About Jim Carrier
I am a seasoned voice over talent with more than fifty years of experience of providing professional voices for Fortune 500 businesses in the United States and Europe. I have a mature base baritone voice and I can adjust my vocal delivery to match your current demands. I have worked in radio/TV, Industrial, training, motivational, dramatic, Internet and voice on hold as well as explainer programs.Read More
I can provide a warm caring human voice to express and convey your message to your intended audience.
I have worked with many talented and capable directors and I have the ability to adjust my delivery to fit your current demands for a convincing and effective delivery.
I've been a professional voice over artist for over 50 years. I have performed my voice talents in Radio, TV, and Industrial communications for clients in all fifty states and Europe. I've got a great knack for bringing a real human voice and make your scripts come alive. I would love to help you with your voice over needs.
TV or Radio Commercials
Voice on hold announcements
Public address announcements
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Radio & Television production from Columbia College, Chicago.Read More
How do I work with Jim Carrier?
You can start working with Jim Carrier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Carrier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Carrier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Carrier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Carrier?
Payment to Jim Carrier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Carrier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Carrier in just a couple of clicks.