Chicago, Illinois, US • 3:57 AM Local Time
About Joe Bierzynski
I'm Joe, voice-over talent working out of Chicago IL. I'm told my voice is pleasant to listen to. I tend to speak softly, calmly, and relatively deeply.Read More
Revisions, ProofreadingRead More
Tutorial narration for corporate ad software
Pirate Franz in podcast Fantastisch & Rettend Zugleich (German language radio drama)
Response:AI, Fantastich & Rettend Zugleich, Sole Encounters Reflexology, SafeWell ServicesRead More
I have a BA in Classical Voice Performance from the Chicago College of Performing Arts, which includes dialect and pronunciation work in several languages. Vocal technique was primarily with Bruce Hall, Shannon McGinnis, and Mark Crayton. I also received in-studio coaching from Jeff Finney with Sound Advice Studios, who produced my commercial demo.Read More
How do I work with Joe Bierzynski?
You can start working with Joe Bierzynski in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joe Bierzynski to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joe Bierzynski's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joe Bierzynski and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joe Bierzynski?
Payment to Joe Bierzynski is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joe Bierzynski's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joe Bierzynski in just a couple of clicks.