Aldershot, Hampshire, GB • 7:17 AM Local Time
About Joel Easters
My normal voice is confusing to me, I'm not an expert at voices, but I have no idea where my English (UK) accent actually comes from, it might just be because I moved around so much, cause my dads in the army, it's got an element from Oxford, but also from North England and Leicester. I never give up learning new accents or perfecting currently known ones, unless they're female because I cannot do any serious female accents. I am honest, kind and willing to use any script given to me. I have a generally open timetable and can fit around what a when everRead More
I will do the accent you want, as long as it's male, I will read any lines required of me and I will do it with a smile on my face. As I said earlier as well, I can learn new accents if I try hard enough. Please ignore the Interrogation demo until i figure out how to remove it.Read More
I have a GCSE in Drama and constantly use different voices, a lot of american, british and African, but can do a lot of general accents, hopefully without sounding too racistRead More
GCSE Drama: B
Only one that seems relevant.
How do I work with Joel Easters?
You can start working with Joel Easters in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joel Easters to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joel Easters' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joel Easters and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joel Easters?
Payment to Joel Easters is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joel Easters' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joel Easters in just a couple of clicks.