About John Rody
John Rody is experienced and fun to work with. Broadcast, Imaging, writing and delivery are whats he's done for over 30 years. With a full technology package, you'll get your work done on time and within budget. Major national experience and ready to put it to work for you.Read More
Broadcast packages, short and long form. Retainer deals and buyouts welcome. Spec spots are always considered. Your happiness is a must.Read More
TV & Radio voiceovers are his strength along with long form content and narrations. Trade Shows and POP systems.Read More
KXTX-TV Dallas, KAMR-TV, Amarillo, Pepsi regional, National Black Radio Network, ABC Radio, NBC Radio (The Source) and The Society of Petro Engineers.Read More
How do I work with John Rody?
You can start working with John Rody in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Rody to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Rody's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Rody and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Rody?
Payment to John Rody is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Rody's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Rody in just a couple of clicks.