About Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith
My enunciation and pronunciation is exceptional. I can be the business professional, the warm, family member and doting grand mother, or strict school teacher, silly girl, uppity or boigie neighbor, to name a few as shared by family and associates.Read More
I'm retired military and have nothing but time on my hands so I have access to studios where I can rent s poo ace and my turn around project can be accomplished in normally 24 hrs.Read More
Although I do not have experience doing voiceovers. I have over 30 years of public speaking, starting in the church, school plays, 1st job as a librarian, military/federal positions, guest emcee, musical/play productions, Certified Toastmaster in Public Speaking, and volunteer for children's reading days in the community. I'm always being summoned to be at the forefront and lead of any activity that requires public speeches and presentations or story telling to kids, including my grandbabies.Read More
Certified ToastmasterRead More
How do I work with Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith?
You can start working with Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith?
Payment to Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jacqueline Pinkett-Smith in just a couple of clicks.