Kelsi B. Brooks
Atlanta, Georgia, US • 7:36 AM Local Time
About Kelsi B. Brooks
Hello! I am Novice Narrator, eager to continue working in the field. I speak English and have a neutral accent. I have been told that my voice is calming and soft. I love the arts, music, literature, and working with children.Read More
Stage Performance in a choreopoem written by Monica Prince (2015)Read More
Theatre courses in College, Play Script AnalysisRead More
How do I work with Kelsi B. Brooks?
You can start working with Kelsi B. Brooks in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kelsi B. Brooks to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kelsi B. Brooks' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kelsi B. Brooks and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kelsi B. Brooks?
Payment to Kelsi B. Brooks is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kelsi B. Brooks' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kelsi B. Brooks in just a couple of clicks.