Potchefstroom, North-West, ZA • 5:54 PM Local Time
About KENNITH MULLER
I have been exposed to various languages and cultures throughout life and together with my extroverted personality - voice over and acting have been fun for me. I am an English teacher to Korean elementary school students & make some voice overs for them to practice at home. I enjoy this very much.Read More
I can help with transcription from audio/video to text, translating from English to Afrikaans (vice versa), audiobooks, voice overs and advertisements. My voice and personal skills are adjustable to situations.Read More
I did my undergrad in Psychology, Tourism Management with additional languages (German and Setswana). I also trained and worked as a translator (English to Afrikaans, and vice versa) at the University of the North West (Pothcefstroom Campus, South Africa). Recently, I completed my TEFL 120hour course and I've been teaching in South Korea for almost two years.Read More
How do I work with KENNITH MULLER?
You can start working with KENNITH MULLER in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite KENNITH MULLER to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review KENNITH MULLER's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire KENNITH MULLER and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay KENNITH MULLER?
Payment to KENNITH MULLER is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with KENNITH MULLER's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to KENNITH MULLER in just a couple of clicks.