Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, US • 4:34 AM Local Time
About Kamal Imani
Hi, I'm an internationally known spoken word performance poet and hip hop lyricist. I have over 300 songs available on streaming services from work out music to hip hop and Bhangra. I am also an actor and have directed independent films. Many DJ's and music producers have requested and used my vocals for their mixes and promotional drops. I have also produced several audio books. My voice is slightly raspy and I can make it heavier or lighter depending on the circumstances.Read More
Narration, Audiobooks and Music.Read More
Audiobook I Wasn't Supposed to Make It
Film Special is the New Normal
Film Up in the Attic
Ron Alexander TV, Bless the Stage/Elyon EntertainmentRead More
I have taken speech 1, 2 and advanced (At Morehouse College where my Professor was a consultant for the Cosby Show).Read More
I receive hundreds of letters from producers on Looperman that have used my voice for their projects.Looperman
How do I work with Kamal Imani?
You can start working with Kamal Imani in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kamal Imani to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kamal Imani's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kamal Imani and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kamal Imani?
Payment to Kamal Imani is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kamal Imani's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kamal Imani in just a couple of clicks.