About Karl Hudson
Some people say Karl is a true natural bass with a smooth commanding presence, a tone dramatic or mysterious, authoritative, edgy, intense, sophisticated with an air of opulence or even a high energy announcer.
While others would argue he’s their next door neighbor, a father, warm & conversational, who is relatable, trustworthy, intelligent, passionate, inviting, motivational, reassuring & genuine.
But he prefers to think of himself as an actor’s actor behind that microphone. He has had the pleasure of working with other great narrators & story tellers such as Jodi Benson, Angela Bassett, Gary Sinise, Edward James Olmos & Brad Garrett.
1) Dry voice over tracks that are clean, de-breathed, edited to time & ready for your post-production.
2) Fully produced voice overs with underscores from music library & sound effects.
3) Jingles/Singing (Bass/Baritone)
4) Finished track delivered via e-mail or overnight CD in Mp3, wav, or aiff.
5) Dedicated 110% to your project & goal.
6) Professional home studio in Brooklyn, NY & Orlando, FL
7) He also donates his voice over services to select charities. Contact him for a list.
Karl has been in the voice over business since high school where he completed his first session for two books on CD for other high school kids. Since then he has spent countless hours in the studio and has over 12 years of voice over work.
In college, where he was a musical theatre major at the Hartt School of music, he earned the job as the main narrator for the “New Play Reading Series” at the Tony Award winning Hartford Stage Company.
After graduating with a BFA in musical theatre, he signed with the voice over team at Atlas Talent Agency and later decided to freelance with Atlas in addition to Artist Entertainment & various production studios.
Recent clients include Centrum Vitamins, University of Connecticut, Westin Hotels, Meadowbrook Christmas Live 2010 & Blue Cross
Karl’s other full time career as a performer in theatre & music has certainly complimented his work in voice overs. He is the bass singer of Disney’s world famous premier a cappella group Voices of Liberty who have performed for 5 presidents. He also sings bass for an international champion barbershop quartet & has enjoyed a career in regional theatre as well as Off-Broadway.
Hartt School of Music: Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical TheatreRead More
How do I work with Karl Hudson?
You can start working with Karl Hudson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karl Hudson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karl Hudson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karl Hudson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karl Hudson?
Payment to Karl Hudson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karl Hudson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karl Hudson in just a couple of clicks.