Durham, North Carolina, US
DemosView All (7)
About Karl Blake
I'm a multi year veteran of voice work. 20 plus years in commercial radio with exposure to many different genre's of voice work. Voicing projects from mom & pop to the top shelf of advertisers over this time period. I give a voice over my all and will do so for your project.Read More
I've done training videos for the logging and trucking industry, straight read insurance radio spots, Car spots, Fast food franchises local and regional radio, Concert promotion spots, Shoe stores, Children's books, Law firms, back stage announcer, Emcee, and two Sci-fi movies that have not seen the light of day.Read More
McDonalds, Shoe Carnival, Burger King, Lee Motorcycle, Lucas Law Group, Meineke, Performance Auto Atlanta GA.
How do I work with Karl Blake?
You can start working with Karl Blake in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karl Blake to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karl Blake's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karl Blake and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karl Blake?
Payment to Karl Blake is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karl Blake's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karl Blake in just a couple of clicks.