About Kat Whittam
I have very dynamic voice good for any type of work. From manic to young child to smooth and seductive.Read More
I was an extra in the film The Perks of Being a Wallflower for three different scenes. I was one of the actors to provide work for the Batman Movie in Pittsburgh. I was in a Music Video as well. I have a background in theater and I have a minor in Film Studies from Mercyhurst University.Read More
Nancy MosserRead More
Act One Theater School
Voice Overs with Amy Heartman
Improv with David Flick
Acting for the Camera With Randy Kovitz
Film Studies Minor from Mercyhurst University
How do I work with Kat Whittam?
You can start working with Kat Whittam in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kat Whittam to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kat Whittam's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kat Whittam and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kat Whittam?
Payment to Kat Whittam is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kat Whittam's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kat Whittam in just a couple of clicks.