Mililani, Hawaii, US • 9:02 PM Local Time
DemosView All (5)
About Kate Nystrom
I was raised to appreciate different cultures and different senses of humor. I speak Spanish and English, as well as Mandarin. I sing and love doing accents or voices while singing, and like being challenged to try something I haven't considered trying before- I'm always up for the challenge! To better learn to use my voice, I took voice acting and singing lessons through Barbizon from Amber Ricci, a professional instructor and vocalist in Hawaii. I look forward to getting more of a foothold in this industry and doing more!Read More
All of my work has been reading scholastic or artistic writings for various teachers and individuals on the mainland US and in Hawaii. Ive done a few commercials/PSAs in Spanish and Mandarin, as well.Read More
John McCaugheyRead More
Undergraduate Degree in Mandarin from UH Manoa, Vocal Training from Amber Ricci in Honolulu, Vocal and Acting Training from BarbizonRead More
I was very happy with the authenticity of the requested Scottish accent and was impressed by the professional attitude of Ms. Marshall. I was worried I wouldn't find anyone willing or able to read all of my poems, but she did!John McCaughey
(Marshall is my maiden name)
How do I work with Kate Nystrom?
You can start working with Kate Nystrom in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kate Nystrom to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kate Nystrom's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kate Nystrom and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kate Nystrom?
Payment to Kate Nystrom is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kate Nystrom's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kate Nystrom in just a couple of clicks.