Prague, Praha, hlavní mešto, CZ • 2:55 PM Local Time
About Kenny Hall
I'm an American living in Prague. I have a history as a language educator and a tour guide - getting, and keeping, people interested in what I'm saying is my specialty. I'm a natural story-teller with a passion for conveying information to others.Read More
Beyond just reading your script I offer proof-reading, editing, and rewriting services. I have nearly a decade of experience as an editor and can guarantee that your script sounds perfect.Read More
Largely educational / promotional work. Scripts for ESL textbooks. Online Interview series.Read More
The Beacons,Read More
I have a B.A. in Philosophy as well as a CELTA English teaching certification.Read More
Kenny did really well for my project. He submitted it in a timely manner and communication was great throughout!Ryan Del Rosario
Kenny Was routinely in good contact with the tam and reliably produced quality content for our channel.The Beacons
How do I work with Kenny Hall?
You can start working with Kenny Hall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kenny Hall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kenny Hall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kenny Hall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kenny Hall?
Payment to Kenny Hall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kenny Hall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kenny Hall in just a couple of clicks.