Foley, Alabama, US
About Kenna Frazier-Ortega
I have done work as a professional extra on movies & TV such as Titanic & Strange Days. My father wrote & directed for television, commercials, movies as well as being creator of The Frito Bandito & co-creator for characters such as The Pillsbury Dough Boy during his years working in advertising. He was also a linguist and shared his joy of imitating accents and character voices with me as a child. I have never fully tried to engage in any aspect of the entertainment industry but I did take a number of acting and speech classes in High School and College. I have always been told that I make stories come to life when I read them aloud and that my telephone persona is very interesting, clear and professional. My dad also passed on his appreciation of the English language and the proper use of it.Read More
How do I work with Kenna Frazier-Ortega?
You can start working with Kenna Frazier-Ortega in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kenna Frazier-Ortega to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kenna Frazier-Ortega's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kenna Frazier-Ortega and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kenna Frazier-Ortega?
Payment to Kenna Frazier-Ortega is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kenna Frazier-Ortega's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kenna Frazier-Ortega in just a couple of clicks.