N/A • 5:48 PM Local Time
About Khara Emmitte
Professional, clear, articulate.
Can be upbeat, cheerful and sincere.
I've also been known to voice a sexy commercial or 3!
I started work right after college at a local radio station voicetracking weekends and overnights. Which parlayed into voicing commercials for radio and local and regional cable channels.
RECENTLY BOOKED PROJECTS:
Voice over in promotional commercials for Texas A&M University and each of the ten colleges.
Nortel Government Solutions Internet Training Modules.
Narration of the Verizon Early Literacy School House (online educational modules for children).
Video Promotion Pieces for Blinn Junior College as well as the voice of their television commercial advertising.
Regional Voiceover for television (city)(Website hidden) ads.
I graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX with a BS in Journalism.
I have many years of training in Musical Theatre which enhances my voicework capabilities and versatility.
How do I work with Khara Emmitte?
You can start working with Khara Emmitte in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Khara Emmitte to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Khara Emmitte's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Khara Emmitte and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Khara Emmitte?
Payment to Khara Emmitte is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Khara Emmitte's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Khara Emmitte in just a couple of clicks.