Malcolm F Smith
Chicago, Illinois, US • 2:41 PM Local Time
About Malcolm F Smith
I possess a warm, deep voice that has a slight hint of a Scottish accent. I often get asked if I am Canadian because of words like 'book', 'cook' and 'about'.Read More
I'm delighted to do narrations of short stories, personal development, fiction or historical books,
Documentary voice-over is also of great interest. Movie/show trailers has been something I have wanted to do for years.
How do I work with Malcolm F Smith?
You can start working with Malcolm F Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Malcolm F Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Malcolm F Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Malcolm F Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Malcolm F Smith?
Payment to Malcolm F Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Malcolm F Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Malcolm F Smith in just a couple of clicks.