Fairfax, Virginia, US • 5:13 PM Local Time
About Kimberly Swords
I am a retired lawyer, former high school English teacher, accomplished actress and singer, and an award winning Toastmaster! My voice sounds young for my age and I am capable of voicing characters of any age in a variety of styles including: happy, middle aged, mature, comforting, warm, relaxed, upbeat, engaging, inspirational, enticing, evil, entertaining, quirky, bubbly, friendly, persuasive, narrational, instructional, conversational, authoritative, knowledgeable, sophisticated, powerful and animated. I have a special gift for storytelling and am able to read long audiobooks that involve voice acting of several characters.
Performed voice of Attorney on training CD-ROM modules created for national sales force for Shepard's Citations, Colorado Springs, CO.Read More
Shepard's Citations, Colorado Springs, CORead More
Juris Doctor, 1988, Delaware Law School of Widener University, Wilmington, DE.
Admitted to NJ and CO bars.
Bachelor of Arts, 1979, Speech Communication & Theatre, The College of New Jersey, Trenton, NJ.
Licensed to teach secondary school English, Communication and Theatre.
How do I work with Kimberly Swords?
You can start working with Kimberly Swords in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kimberly Swords to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kimberly Swords' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kimberly Swords and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kimberly Swords?
Payment to Kimberly Swords is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kimberly Swords' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kimberly Swords in just a couple of clicks.