Orlando, Florida, US
DemosView All (5)
About Kimberly Suzanne
Warm, bright, soothing, and intelligent, the voice of Kimberly Suzanne is perfect for science/technical,eLearning, medical narration, kids cartoons, and children's narration programming voice overs. The smooth and ingenious persuasion of her voice will happily enlighten customers into purchasing your product.Read More
Skills and Background
10 years of professional vocal training from the famed Thomas Blaylock METHOD
15 years professionally singing while playing instruments
Main Stage Character Roles in Theatre and Plays
Professional Home Recording Studio
Recording technical skills in home studio using Logic Pro
KBoo Radio Portland, OregonRead More
Kimberly Suzanne sounds wonderful, her soothing, nurturing and intellectual precision, makes her top-notch in Voice Over for our radio station.KBoo
How do I work with Kimberly Suzanne?
You can start working with Kimberly Suzanne in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kimberly Suzanne to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kimberly Suzanne's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kimberly Suzanne and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kimberly Suzanne?
Payment to Kimberly Suzanne is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kimberly Suzanne's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kimberly Suzanne in just a couple of clicks.