N/A • 5:05 PM Local Time
About Ricardo Russell
Ricardo “King Rome” Russell has earned his place as one of the most versatile multimedia personalities. Hailing all the way from Clarendon, Jamaica, he began his career soon after arriving as an intern at ESPN in Washington, DC, where he learned the intricacies of programming and digital media production. Studying and training under some of the most established and successful executives in the business, King Rome immediately fell in love with seeing ideas evolve from inception to production and became passionate about one day leaving his own mark on the entertainment industry.
Television & Radio CommercialsRead More
Radio One. CBS Radio. NBC. & WHUR 96.3. Shutah Films & Maroon RiddimzRead More
How do I work with Ricardo Russell?
You can start working with Ricardo Russell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ricardo Russell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ricardo Russell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ricardo Russell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ricardo Russell?
Payment to Ricardo Russell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ricardo Russell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ricardo Russell in just a couple of clicks.