New York, New York, US
About Mark Guard
I provide quick turnaround for Animation, Commercial, Medical, and Audio-book narration. I have a home studio, two local ones that I use, and can report to your location anywhere between Baltimore and NYC.Read More
Decades of acting and voiceover experience.Read More
Bachelor's Organizational Leadership
Voiceover training - Ongoing
Acting - Ongoing
How do I work with Mark Guard?
You can start working with Mark Guard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Guard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Guard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Guard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Guard?
Payment to Mark Guard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Guard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Guard in just a couple of clicks.