N/A • 12:34 PM Local Time
About Kristee Lane
Kristee Lane is a native of Memphis, Tennessee. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Management from Bethel University and her MBA in Marketing from Strayer University.
Meeting Kristee Lane is like running into a good friend that you haven’t seen in a while. With her quiet greatness and sparkling personality, Kristee wins over her radio audiences each week as local radio host on 103.5 FM. She has over 20 years of radio experience, working in South Carolina, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Kristee’s background in radio includes various formats like news talk, rock, rhythm and blue, and adult contemporary.
I've done training videos with voice overs , local restaurants commercials , concert promotions and health centers phone message.Read More
FEDEX TRAINING VIDEOS, BJ'S HOTWINGS, CHURCH HEALTH CENTER, CNS HEALTH,Read More
Kristee, is very professional and prompt. We need her to produce and voice our message system, she was able to get in done in a timely manner. The entire team was impressed by her professionalism and talent.Church Health Center
How do I work with Kristee Lane?
You can start working with Kristee Lane in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kristee Lane to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kristee Lane's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kristee Lane and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kristee Lane?
Payment to Kristee Lane is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kristee Lane's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kristee Lane in just a couple of clicks.