About Sarah Lutes
Friends tell me that my voice changes pitch due to my emotions.
Often described as sounding like a "loud mouse" when I am excited or having a good time.
Can also change my voice to sound deeper.
Normally sounds sophisticated/ educated
When sad voice cracks and pitch gets higher
When telling a joke or when really happy voice gets very animated
When angry pitch gets higher and voice getts louder
Less than 1 yearRead More
How do I work with Sarah Lutes?
You can start working with Sarah Lutes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Lutes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Lutes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Lutes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Lutes?
Payment to Sarah Lutes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Lutes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Lutes in just a couple of clicks.