Charlotte, North Carolina, US • 3:30 PM Local Time
About Lydia Bailey
My voice ranges from soft and sultry to confident professional. I do NOT have an urban dialect but I believe I still have a slight ethnic tone to my voice. My accent is close to neutral American Female.Read More
I provide unlimited revisions and take direction well. Your success is my success. I will do my best to ensure I provide quality recordings, error free every time!Read More
I've created voiceovers for explainer videos and other forms of marketing. I am interested in any type of work.Read More
Balance Kneaded; Massage Brain; TeachableRead More
Startup massage company. Created a nice promo video and exceeded expectation.Balance Kneaded
How do I work with Lydia Bailey?
You can start working with Lydia Bailey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lydia Bailey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lydia Bailey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lydia Bailey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lydia Bailey?
Payment to Lydia Bailey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lydia Bailey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lydia Bailey in just a couple of clicks.