About Ana Gallo
I have been a Professional Conference English/Spanish Interpreter since 2003. Naturally, I earn my living by "talking, talking, talking....ALL DAY LONG".
Doing voice-over assignments seems like a fun and natural progression to my career as a Spanish/English Interpreter.
I welcome assignments in pretty much any field as my experience cover: Legal, Medical, Political, Entertainment -- all of these in both languages English AND Spanish. Additionally, working at Immigration Court as Spanish Interpreter for over 10 years has given me the opportunity to learn about "Accents throughtout Latin America".
Drop me a line and let me know " How can I help" - "¿Como lo puedo ayudar?"
*UCLA School of Interpretation
*Southern California School of Interpretation
*Bridging The Gap, school of Medical Interpreters
How do I work with Ana Gallo?
You can start working with Ana Gallo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ana Gallo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ana Gallo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ana Gallo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ana Gallo?
Payment to Ana Gallo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ana Gallo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ana Gallo in just a couple of clicks.