About Lark Logan
A writer for the Chicago Tribune once described my voice after hearing me on a radio station as,"Honeyed." Others have described it as warm, friendly, inviting. It is of a rich, soothing timbre that can be sultry, lilting, light or business-like. This is my standard manner.
During my years of radio broadcasting, the audience viewed me as a friend; a hip, fun person, whom they’d like to hang out with. Unlike many other women in radio, I have always had a strong female audience as they did not feel threatened by me. I have always maintained very high numbers with a male audience as well.
My forte would be voice-overs for department stores, boutiques, high-end luxury products; narrations of any kind, industrial film voice-over, podcasting, greetings voice mail prompts; and more.
More than 25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Lark Logan?
You can start working with Lark Logan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lark Logan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lark Logan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lark Logan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lark Logan?
Payment to Lark Logan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lark Logan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lark Logan in just a couple of clicks.