Los Angeles, California, US • 1:13 PM Local Time
About Larry Hudson
Clear concise baritone that embodies power, authority and sincerity in a relaxed conversational style. He brings light hearted fun to character reads or deep sincerity to roles that are of a more solemn nature.Read More
Provide finished voiceover audio from professional studio. Is able to expertly mix voice audio with music bed upon request.Read More
Larry has been a voice actor since 2009 and does consistent work for a myriad of companies for TV & Radio Commercials, Promo, eLearning, Narration and Explainer videos. You will find his professionalism both as an actor and in his engineering skills for recording and editing with a quick turn around unsurpassed. He understands what is needed and provides that in a timely manner.Read More
David Lyerly - Commercial, Narration, Promo
Marc Cashman - Advanced Commercial
Jodi Gottlieb & Jeff Howell - Trailers & Promo
Larry was our voice for Kubota Tractor Corp for over 3 years. He has a high level of professionalism and care into all his work. His dedication was appreciated when there were those late night changes where he made himself available. If you use Larry as your voice of any campaign you will enjoy the experience.Massive Post
How do I work with Larry Hudson?
You can start working with Larry Hudson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Larry Hudson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Larry Hudson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Larry Hudson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Larry Hudson?
Payment to Larry Hudson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Larry Hudson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Larry Hudson in just a couple of clicks.