N/A • 7:04 PM Local Time
About Aisling Leyne
I'm an Irish female voice over artist speaking English as a first language. Currently live in the UK with home recording facilities.
Work experience to date consists of commercial, educational, corporate, radio drama, comedy, audiobook narration and character voices
I trained in both classical and physical theatre, work as an actor and a puppeteer and am particularly interested in voicing games and motion capture
Corporate Training Tools
ACX /Audible UK
BBC Radio 4
BBC Radio Merseyside
Made in Manchester
Redwall LA DITA
Theatre in the Rough
The Hatch TV
Finding the right person for my audio book wasn't easy - but as soon as I heard Aisling's audition I knew she was perfect for the role. Very few actors have the versatility to accomplish the range of accents my story required but Aisling nailed them all...Jason Ayres, Author, ACX/Audible UK
How do I work with Aisling Leyne?
You can start working with Aisling Leyne in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aisling Leyne to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aisling Leyne's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aisling Leyne and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aisling Leyne?
Payment to Aisling Leyne is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aisling Leyne's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aisling Leyne in just a couple of clicks.