Rochester, Minnesota, US
About Laura Bradshaw
I have been told that I have a very smooth delivery with an \"easy to listen to\" voice. Works well with informative voice over, Drs office, on hold, etc type work.Read More
Worked in radio on air and commercial production for just over 16 years.Read More
BFA in Graphic Design and Marketing.Read More
How do I work with Laura Bradshaw?
You can start working with Laura Bradshaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laura Bradshaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laura Bradshaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laura Bradshaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laura Bradshaw?
Payment to Laura Bradshaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laura Bradshaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laura Bradshaw in just a couple of clicks.