Montréal, Quebec, CA • 4:27 AM Local Time
About Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude
My name is Laurence, a former radio host in Québec (Canada). I have scripted/recorded/produced a couple of hundred radio commercials during my career and have done a lot of narration and tutorial voices for different companies.
I can record anything and everything in French Canadian or international French.
Please feel free to ask me any question regarding my services.
Character voice in video game
Gratuated in 2013: Communication, ATM - Radio entertainment - host and producer (Cegep de Jonquiere)
Will gratuate in 2020: Bachelor degree in Communication (Media creation - television)
How do I work with Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude?
You can start working with Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude?
Payment to Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laurence Pellerin-Patenaude in just a couple of clicks.