Hickory, North Carolina, US • 1:07 PM Local Time
About Leah Williams
I have been public speaking since the age of nine. I have spoken in front of large audiences ranging in number of hundreds and even thousands. Not only in my mother tongue but also in American Sign Language. Having to interpret from sign to english requires some level of inference skits demos and public teaching has been the highlight of my adult years.Read More
Sign language to voice translation ASLRead More
college course interpreting from sign to voiceRead More
independent contractorRead More
public speaking, foreign languages courses
3.0 EIPA (Educational Interpreting Proficiency Assessment)
sign language sign to voice
How do I work with Leah Williams?
You can start working with Leah Williams in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Leah Williams to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Leah Williams' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Leah Williams and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Leah Williams?
Payment to Leah Williams is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Leah Williams' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Leah Williams in just a couple of clicks.