East London, Eastern Cape, ZA • 11:52 PM Local Time
About Samantha Nyangiwe
I have a neutral voice with a South African accent, have worked as a talk show host and am good ad making presentations and adapting my voice for different situations. I have also read short stories to be used in the promotion of a book. my voice is melodic and most people find it relaxingRead More
I record voice over and add images and music or ambient back ground soundsRead More
Reading Your Voice My Strength book by Raashida KhanRead More
Raashida Khan, Keith Ngesi Radio, Spicy WinesRead More
I have been learning Digital Marketing with AcadiumRead More
How do I work with Samantha Nyangiwe?
You can start working with Samantha Nyangiwe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Samantha Nyangiwe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Samantha Nyangiwe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Samantha Nyangiwe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Samantha Nyangiwe?
Payment to Samantha Nyangiwe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Samantha Nyangiwe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Samantha Nyangiwe in just a couple of clicks.