Tampa, Florida, US • 11:46 PM Local Time
About Gil Garcia
Hello, I am a bilingual (fluent English and Spanish) voice over talent.
I have close to 30 years’ experience in public speaking as part of my Insurance and Financial services career. I bring my corporate experience through my voice for your project. Whether it's a TV commercial, Radio spot, IVR, Narration, or Explainer videos, I am committed to your satisfaction.
Voice over has always been my passion. Let me show you my commitment to serve.
Communication and transparency is essential so we can achieve your complete satisfaction. My hours are 8am-8pm Eastern Time. I tend to have my mobile device with me at all times so my goal is to respond as soon as possible.Read More
My corporate career of close to 30 years has been heavily engaged with corporate automotive narrations, explainer videos and training presentations.Read More
Internal clients: Colonial Penn Insurance, The Hartford, Aflac, Wachovia Bank, and Geico.Read More
I have attended St. Thomas University and FIU. I have automotive certifications from Fox Valley Tech, I-CAR and ASE.Read More
How do I work with Gil Garcia?
You can start working with Gil Garcia in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gil Garcia to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gil Garcia's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gil Garcia and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gil Garcia?
Payment to Gil Garcia is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gil Garcia's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gil Garcia in just a couple of clicks.