Orlando, Florida, US
About Leigh Luft
Excellent reader, extensive vocabulary; I know how to pronounce most any word, very articulate and fluent; quick read. Authoritative, yet friendly sounding. Strong intellect, posses Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting and Journalism.Read More
Former morning radio show host in Pittsburgh, PA and Orlando, FL ; various industrial videos on camera (Motel 6, Rite Aid) , and CD-ROM narration (Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich; Lockheed Martin). Former member of AFTRA (withdrew in 1994 to work for a non-union radio station in Florida). I was also represented by a voice actors agency in Florida, "Strictly Speaking", but they went out of business in the late 90's. My last paid gig was in 2000 for Time Warner Cable, which was a combo TV, radio and print ad campaign.Read More
B.A Journalism and BroadcastingRead More
How do I work with Leigh Luft?
You can start working with Leigh Luft in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Leigh Luft to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Leigh Luft's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Leigh Luft and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Leigh Luft?
Payment to Leigh Luft is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Leigh Luft's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Leigh Luft in just a couple of clicks.