About Leonor Lemee
Bilingual native French female VO with perfect English. Neutral accent in French, transatlantic accent in English.
Raised in France and South America, trained at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, in London. Working consistently in the UK since 2011. Very experienced at narration (corporate and promo) excellent character skills.
I will go and record in a professional studio 10mn away from where I live in London bridge.Read More
Leonor has extensive experience in online commercials, promos, corporate scripts, radio commercials, inflight announcements, e-learning.
Some of her recent and recurring clients include, Boohoo, Twitter, Skype, Air France and Amnesty International.
ABC TV on demand
Glaxo Smith Klein
Hill's Science Plan
International Option Baccalaureat: Lycée de Sèvres
History degree: Paris x University
Acting BA: Central School of Speech and Drama
How do I work with Leonor Lemee?
You can start working with Leonor Lemee in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Leonor Lemee to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Leonor Lemee's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Leonor Lemee and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Leonor Lemee?
Payment to Leonor Lemee is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Leonor Lemee's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Leonor Lemee in just a couple of clicks.