Sacramento, California, US
About Lilly Wyatt
Hello! I am an entrepreneur who just (well about six months ago) took the leap of faith to draw my own destiny as a freelancer! And, I'm loving it. I don't have one boss, I have many and I aim to please
For the past 16 years, I was in the local news industry. I started as an intern, then was an assignment editor, writer, producer, executive producer, photog, editor. I did it all! Loved my time as a news producer and I also am on camera talent for commercials, training videos and others. I have a slight accent because I spent my formative years in Mexico, but I was born in California and have spent most of my life in this country.
I love to travel and I can pick up languages pretty easy.
I also speak spanish, can understand Italian and speak it a little. My accent in other languages is pretty on target like Russian and Farsi.
More than 16 years experience in the News Broadcasting Industry. Served as spokesperson for Government Agencies and National Non-Profit organizations.
Currently freelance as on-camera, voiceover, production services, translation, and Public Relations
California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
American Red Cross
BA in Broadcast JournalismRead More
How do I work with Lilly Wyatt?
You can start working with Lilly Wyatt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lilly Wyatt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lilly Wyatt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lilly Wyatt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lilly Wyatt?
Payment to Lilly Wyatt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lilly Wyatt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lilly Wyatt in just a couple of clicks.