Kansas City, Kansas, US • 12:44 AM Local Time
About Lindsey Arellano
I have a B.A. in Theater and have spent time both on stage as a variety of characters such as Rizzo in Grease an Mrs. March in Little Women, as well as off stage directing and choreographing. I was a founding member of a performing and traveling Improv Team. My love for impersonations and performing started as a kid, and but now as a mom, I get to make up characters and employ a plethora of voices at story time to my kids.Read More
I recorded the audio for Audio Ollie's newest Rhythmic Cinema Devices Ukele: IntroductionRead More
Audio OllieRead More
B.A. Theater, minor in Spanish and Psych.Read More
How do I work with Lindsey Arellano?
You can start working with Lindsey Arellano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lindsey Arellano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lindsey Arellano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lindsey Arellano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lindsey Arellano?
Payment to Lindsey Arellano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lindsey Arellano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lindsey Arellano in just a couple of clicks.