Asheville, North Carolina, US
About Liz Aiello
Easy to work with, reasonable rates, good production values, solid work ethic, professional home studio.Read More
Provide voicing and editing.Read More
15 years doing Voiceover. Professional home studio. Specialty in Medical Narration.Read More
B.S. Nursing, (Website hidden)e, VO coaching from Anne Ganguzza, (Website hidden)l Thomas, Dan Friedman, Mary Lynn Wissner.Read More
Can Liz read your script as if the words are coming from her heart? Yes she can. And that’s why we’ve booked her on over 600 jobs in the last five years.Procomm Voices
Working with Liz is a breeze. She’s got a great understanding of how to interpret and deliver copy, and she sounds great doing it – what more do you need?Sunspots Productions
Audio Engineer / Producer
From the beginning Liz has given me exactly what I need for my radio spot production: a unique-sounding, expressive character or announcer performance. She’s available on short notice, she’s fast, she’s easy to work with. She’s a pro. What’s not to like?Labrecque Creative Sound
Labrecque Creative Sound
How do I work with Liz Aiello?
You can start working with Liz Aiello in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Liz Aiello to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Liz Aiello's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Liz Aiello and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Liz Aiello?
Payment to Liz Aiello is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Liz Aiello's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Liz Aiello in just a couple of clicks.