Omaha, Nebraska, US
About Andy Whiteing
I have a larger than life voice. I have used my voice for over 20 years to gain command and attention in many disturbance calls and bar fights as a police office. Being retired working in the hospital field many people have commented on my voice being very strong and distinct.Read More
I approach each new project with an open mind to meet the clients needs. I use the structure or advice of what they look for and try to build on that.Read More
I have been in many musicals in the past. I have a loud commanding voice. As a 20 year police officer I could boom my voice to control the bar crowds to gain attention.Read More
Only work with voice has been for the hospital and some fun videos for parties at work.Read More
9 years Air National Guard
21 years Police Officer
7 Years working security management in hospitals.
How do I work with Andy Whiteing?
You can start working with Andy Whiteing in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andy Whiteing to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andy Whiteing's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andy Whiteing and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andy Whiteing?
Payment to Andy Whiteing is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andy Whiteing's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andy Whiteing in just a couple of clicks.