Spokane, Washington, US • 12:10 AM Local Time
About Trace Nash
Hi! my name is Trace and I'm a teenager with a powerful, commanding voice. Some people know me for my works in Speech & Debate, with some of my accolades being won at the state level. My voice is stern, yet smooth, and sounds that of which can be a 15-23 year-old Caucasian male. I specialize in "judge" sounding voices, and "nervous" style voices. I am a very persuasive speaker, and I excel in speech and debate. I am also a geek, I love playing video games and watching movies, all while taking experience from many of my favorite shows/movies with excellent acting/voice acting, which includes: Steven Universe, The Walking Dead, and Superbad. I would love to work for your project if your looking for a persuasive, intelligent antagonist, or a shy, timid, yet powerful leader. if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!Read More
I will do my best to fit into what I personally seem is fit for the character. using a photo or interacting with other characters will allow me to hoan in on what the character will sound like.Read More
i have worked on several small, non-professional projects.Read More
Nash home voiceoverRead More
Base level vocal manipulation trainingRead More
An absolute pleasure to work withBIGFISHNW TALENT
How do I work with Trace Nash?
You can start working with Trace Nash in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Trace Nash to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Trace Nash's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Trace Nash and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Trace Nash?
Payment to Trace Nash is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Trace Nash's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Trace Nash in just a couple of clicks.